OM GAN GANPATAYE NAMAH.
Yoga is an ancient Indian body of knowledge that dates back more than 5000 years ago. The word "Yoga" came from the Sanskrit word "yuj" which means "to unite or integrate." Today ,interest in heath consciousness is attracting people from all over the world to earn better health in body and contentment in mind. now a days people are looking towords natural ways of approch in health & happiness.This search has brought YOGA in our daliy life.Yoga keeps our inner body and inner mind clean & clear to lead a life of benevolence. The practice of Yoga Exercises or Asanas can improve your health, increase your resistance, and develope your mental awareness. Doing the Yoga Poses requires you to study each pose and execute it slowly as you control your body and your mind.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Calculate your BMI

How to calculate your BMI, its very simple just click the below link......... http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

4 comments:

RML said...

Hi aparna ji,

Grt blog and very informative.
Madhoori

Vaidya Aparna S. Pattewar said...

Hi Madhoori,
thanks a lot for your valuable comment.
keep reading my blog:-))

Anonymous said...

Dear Aparna Madam ,
Greetings!

Firstly thanks for your blog,its really informative.And I also see that you are a genuine helper and that's why I am writing to you.

I am quite depressed with my weight.Its never ok,even when I donot each much ,but I tend to put on weight.My height is 5.2' and weight is 75 Kg. I really look ugly.:(

Please guide me

Warm Regards,
Sumi

Vaidya Aparna S. Pattewar said...

Hi Sumi,
I can understand your frustration.Sometimes few things are not in our hand. I think you you should do yoga daily . Follow my obesity yoga section.Do diet control but you should eat fruits and veges daily. It will take long time but one should reduce the weight gradually.So do yoga and kapalbhati pranayama it will help you a lot.
Take care.

Google