OM GAN GANPATAYE NAMAH.
Yoga is an ancient Indian body of knowledge that dates back more than 5000 years ago. The word "Yoga" came from the Sanskrit word "yuj" which means "to unite or integrate." Today ,interest in heath consciousness is attracting people from all over the world to earn better health in body and contentment in mind. now a days people are looking towords natural ways of approch in health & happiness.This search has brought YOGA in our daliy life.Yoga keeps our inner body and inner mind clean & clear to lead a life of benevolence. The practice of Yoga Exercises or Asanas can improve your health, increase your resistance, and develope your mental awareness. Doing the Yoga Poses requires you to study each pose and execute it slowly as you control your body and your mind.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Tips to control /avoid Acidity

Tips to avoid /control Acidity-

1) Avoid foods that are rich in oils and fats. These foods are difficult to digest, so they may make the stomach release more acids.
2) The diet should contain a proper blend of all the tastes. Spicy foods must be just one dish rather than the whole meal.
3) Fibers are necessary in the diet as they help in the digestion.
4) Too much addiction to strong foods such as tea and coffee may cause acidity.
5) This is also true for other addictions such as smoking and alcohol.
6) Do not consume sour foods as they already have acidic contents. Acidic foods to avoid are pickles, curds, tamarinds, vinegar, etc
7) Coconut water is good for reducing acidity in the stomach.
8) Among vegetables white pumpkin, bitter gourd, cucumber, green banana and banana flower are effective.
9) Cow’s milk is preferable to buffalo’s milk.

18 comments:

Manjula said...

Nice blog there. Very informative.
I just love reading about yoga, exercises and good eating habits. Your blog feeds my interest better.

Vaidya Aparna S. Pattewar said...

Hi Manjula,
Thanks
I like your blog too.
It is very nice.

Unknown said...

Very Informative blog Aparna.Came here thru manjula's blog.I liked the s/w engr.backpain tips.would be very helpful to my H as he is suffering from backpain for the past 1 week.

Sia said...

hi aparna,
thank u so much for leaving comment in my blog which lead me to urs. its really very informative. i have this acidity problem once in a while. so can u give me some info as what i can consume to reduce this(as u have already given tips abt how to avoid it)

Vaidya Aparna S. Pattewar said...

Hi maheshwari,
thanks for leaving comment on my blog.

Sharmi said...

Hi Aparna, thanks for dropping by!! I simply loved your blog. Its very informative. I used to do yoga but since I started my blog i became very lazy and started putting on wt. at also incresed my cholestrol level. Now your blog will again inspire me to do yoga.

cheers
sharmi

Unknown said...

Hello Doc.,

A very informative and nice blog really. Lots of useful information about Yoga.It really helps me in incresing my knowledge about Yoga.As i am an avid reader and follower of Yoga. I am Vaibhav from Pune.

Regards,

Vaibhav

Anonymous said...

It is certainly right

Vaidya Aparna S. Pattewar said...

HI Anonymous,
thax for the compliments.Take care.

Vaidya Aparna S. Pattewar said...

Thax Vaibhav for lovely comments.
Take care.

Anonymous said...

I want not acquiesce in on it. I think warm-hearted post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to study the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

It took me a while to search online, only your site open up the fully details, bookmarked and thanks again.

- Laura

Anonymous said...

hey your blog design is very nice, neat and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always like browsing your site.

- Thomas

Anonymous said...

hello there thanks for your grat post, as usual ((o:

Anonymous said...

awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks. jasmin holzbauer

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making the effort to post this kind of important post, it's recently been very useful.

Anonymous said...

It is such a pleasure to tell you that all the matters what you have talked about above, will be helping me from time to time. The suggestions and writing of this post is will be proved as an outstanding instruction for those who are trying to start their writing career.And yes i have tweeted your site yogaindailylife.blogspot.com .

Google